Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wild Sweet Love

October was Wild Sweet Love for TheGRITS.com online reading community. I was the hostess with the mostest. LOL Even though Wild Sweet Love by Beverly Jenkins was released in late April, it was still my reading selection for the month. I read it when it was first released, and then did a re-read in October, and I must say I enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time around.

I'm sure you're thinking why I chose the month of October for a romantic theme. LOL Sweetest Day, a holiday mainly celebrated in the northern states, is the 3rd Saturday in October, hence my choice. LOL

To end the month, the members of TheGRITS.com and members of Beverly Jenkins online reading community came together for a wonderful chat. We had a ball! Lots of prizes were given away. Everyone who attended the chat received a gift, including Beverly. We were also joined by another of my favorite romance authors, Evelyn Palfrey.

I loved Wild Sweet Love and can't wait for the next Beverly Jenkins release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home