Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hot & Spicy!

I just love making gift baskets! Back in February 2007, I had a chance to create two more fabulous gift basket for contest prizes. I'm a member of the RAWSISTAZ online reading community. Each month, the members take turn hosting a selected theme. Well February was Hot & Spicy month, and that was my month to host. I'm a die-hard romantic, and if you had a little spice to the romance, then I'm really good to go. LOL

As part of my hostess duties, I came up with a contest called RAWSISTAZ Survivor. Yep, just like the hit reality show Survivor. There were three rounds, and the final member left standing was the lucky recipient of the basket you see above.

This was the ultimate reader basket. It included:

Books
Taming the Wolf by Maureen Smith
The Enchantress by Allison Hobbs
Making Him Want It by Renee Luke
A Delight Before Christmas by Angie Daniels
Poems of the Heart by Gregory Bryant
Somebody's Gotta Be on Top by Mary Morrison
Fabric covered handcuffs with feather tickler
Chocolate flavored edible body pen
Fabric rose
Fabric rose petals
Chocolate flavored love potion drink mix
Eye mask
Scented tea light candles
Warm Spirt Dark Chocolate Kiss body frosting (it's not edible; a body moisturizer the texture/consistency of cake frosting)
Warm Spirit Dark Chocolate Kiss soy candle (when the candle is melted, the oil can be used as a warm, sensuous massage oil)
Russell Stover chocolate candy
Valentine Coupon Book
Games
Naughty & Nice Spin the Bottle
Love Dice

I hated to give that basket away! LOL It was fun making it, and even more fun giving it away. So remember, if you are in need of a unique gift basket, contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home